“Time is money” in the modern business world and no one can make you have time more effectively than self-inking stamps. Yes, self-inking stamps save you time on mundane chores. You don’t need to waste time writing your business address or phone number, marking “Paid” or “Delivered” or noting the date on mail, correspondence or receipts and invoice. Plus, these stamps showcase the text rather neatly and it is a much better option to scribbling letters on a document in sloppy handwriting.
In fact, some self-inking stamps are used to even print business signatures on routine correspondences. This is why all firms, big and small, make it a point to include self-inking stamps a part of their must-have office supplies.
Attractive, affordable and easily accessible, self-inking stamps make everyone’ job at the office, easy and organized. So, the first thing you must do while setting up your office or refurbishing it is to order for some high-quality self-inking stamps from a trusted supplier.
Tips to bear in mind while ordering self-inking stamps
Here are some tips that you must bear in mind while ordering for self-inking stamps. Make a mental note of these points when you purchase a business rubber stamp.
- Order not one, but the whole bunch
When you order for self-inking stamps from the stamp provider, do not just order one company stamp. It is better to get the whole collection of self-inking stamps for office use like the ones mentioned below.
- Company name and address stamp – This stamp is highly useful in noting the company detail on the outgoing correspondence and on documents, files, promotional gifts, company products and all company-used items.
- Company seal – A round or rectangular company seal Is the symbol of authentication of the official document. So get this printed and keep some spares in case one goes missing. Use this seal for stamping the delivery sheets of couriers for incoming documents.
iii. Date stamp – Always have a date stamp printed to be used for stamping incoming and outgoing letters and parcels. This helps you keep track of the date of documents received and sent.
- Paid stamp – A “Paid” stamp can be used to mark the bills paid and I highly useful for accounting purposes.
- Checked stamp – This “Checked” stamp can be used to mark the invoice verified by superior authorities in your office before being sent to the client. They can also be used to mark bills of material or inventory lists while making purchases for the office.
All the above mentioned self-inking stamps are mandatory for administrative use in the office. while ordering in bulk, the cost of printing might come down and in one hot, you have all your office’s stamping need covered.
- Check your logo printing on the self-inking stamps
Your company logo is a must on the self-inking stamps. But if it is a complex logo with multiple layers and patterns, it might be difficult to reproduce for ordinary stamp vendors. However, for an expert stamp provider, this Is just child’ play as they have an endless year of experience in this field. Furthermore, with their own in-house design studio, they can even design and create the artwork for your logo.
For perfect logo rendition on the self-inking stamps, always provide the artwork of your logo in high resolution. all artwork will be converted to 1 bit-monotone image before printing. So it Is better if you get the artwork done by a professional stamp provider to avoid any errors.
- Check for embossing
Company seals with your company logo look best when they are embossed. Self-inking stamps with embossed seals also leave a good marking and are best used on materials such as invitation cards, gift coupons and certificates, gift vouchers, promotional literature, etc.
So, check with your stamp provider if they can provide embossed stamps that add a classy look to your printing.
- Check for usage of stamp on different materials.
Nowadays, self-inking stamps are used to imprint different materials like paper, cloth, wood, plastic, CD and even circuit board! Check with your stamp provider on which material your tamp can be used.
Normally the type of ink used in the self-inking stamps varies from material to material. For instance, laundry ink is used for clothes, opaque ink for glass and so on. So, if you want to use your self-inking stamps for different materials, get additional ink pad to change in the stamp and learn the method of doing it from your trusted stamp provider
- Maintaining your self-inking stamps
Your self-inking stamps (also called ‘pre-inked stamps’) will last a long time and give you thousands of impressions. However, you have to maintain them in the proper manner. Keep them in a place that is safe and secure instead of leaving them around in random areas where they are prone to getting lost or stolen. Learn from your trusted stamp provider how to clean and maintain your self-inking stamps.
Always opt for self-inking stamps to add a professional touch to your office correspondence and get them from experts for perfect results.